Recent colloquia, seminars and talks
- Recent developments in x-dependent structure calculations, Plenary, The 36th Annual International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory, Michigan State University, 24 July.
- Elementary amplitudes from lattice QCD, Fundamental Physics with Electroweak Probes of Light Nuclei, Institute for Nuclear Theory, University of Washington, 6 July.
- Power divergences and the gradient flow, Frontiers in Lattice Quantum Field Theory, IFT, Madrid, 24 May.
- x-dependent hadron structure from lattice QCD, Plenary review, Light Cone 2018, JLab, 14 May.
- Putative finite-volume effects for spatially-nonlocal operators, MCFP Workshop on Lattice Parton Physics, University of Maryland, 7 April.
- Nucleon structure from Euclidean QCD, MIT, 20 November.
- Finite continuum quasi distributions with the gradient flow, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 10 November.
- Proton structure from first principles, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, 7 November.
- Extracting finite quasi distributions from lattice QCD, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, 2 November.
- Theoretical approaches to nucleon structure, Mini Symposium, DNP 2017, Carnegie Mellon University, 26 October.
- The Gradient Flow, Lattice QCD workshop, Santa Fe, 30 August.
- Parton distribution functions on the lattice and in the continuum, XXXV International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory, Granada, 20 June.
- Finite continuum quasi distributions from lattice QCD, QCD Evolution, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 23 May.
- Quasi PDFs and the gradient flow, Parton Distributions and Lattice Calculations in the LHC era, University of Oxford, 23 March.
- Partons to protons: A lattice QCD guide to the subatomic Universe, Old Dominion University, 24 February.
- Quasi parton distributions and the gradient flow, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 23 February.
- Painting a first principles picture of the proton, Michigan State University, 7 February.
- From partons to protons with lattice QCD, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 19 October.
- Bs to Ds semileptonic decays with NRQCD-HISQ valence quarks, XXXIV International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory, University of Southampton, 27 July.
- Operator product expansion with gradient flow, Symposium on Effective Field Theories and Lattice Gauge Theory, IAS Technische Universität München, 19 May.
- Nucleons and nonperturbative renormalisation, Trinity College, Dublin, 15 March.
- Towards a first principles picture of the proton, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 29 January.
- One quark, two quarks, three: how to build a proton with lattice QCD, The College of William and Mary, 28 January.
- Going with the (gradient) flow, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 9 December 2015.
- Nucleon structure and the operator product expansion on the lattice, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 9 October 2015.
- A new approach to the operator product expansion on the lattice, Fermilab, 8 October 2015.
- The gradient flow in simple field theories, XXXIII International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory, Kobe, 18 July 2015.
- Wanted: new physics, The College of William and Mary, 27 March 2015.
- Fluctuation-induced effects in classical fluids, The College of William and Mary, 26 March 2015.
- Nucleon physics on the lattice, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 23 March 2015.
- Casimir effects in classical fluids, Brigham Young University, 24 February 2015.
- Removing power-divergent mixing from nonperturbative matrix elements, DAMTP, University of Cambridge, 8 January 2015.
- Removing power-divergent mixing from nonperturbative matrix elements, 1st Annual Meeting of the Four Corners Section of the American Physical Society, Utah Valley University. 18 October
- Locally smeared operator product expansions, XXXII International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory, Columbia University, 26 June 2014.
- Heavy quark flavour physics on the lattice, York University, Toronto, 30 April 2014.
- Lattice parton physics: prospects for renormalisation, MCFP Workshop on Lattice Parton Physics, University of Maryland, 31 March 2014.
- B physics on the lattice: f_B and m_b, Brookhaven National Laboratory, 30 October 2013.
- Renormalising lattice operators for nuclear physics, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1 October 2013.
- B physics on the lattice: implications for new physics, University of California, Berkeley, 30 September 2013.
- Hydrodynamic fluctuation forces in incompressible fluid layers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 9 September 2013.
- Automated lattice perturbation theory, XXXI International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory, Johannes Gutenberg University, 2 August 2013.
- B physics and new physics: B decays on the lattice, JSA Postdoctoral Prize talk at 2013 JLab Users Group Meeting, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 29 May 2013.
- Two-loop self energy in lattice NRQCD and m_b from the Upsilon spectrum, 9th International Workshop on Heavy Quarkonium, IHEP Beijing, 24 April 103.
- B physics, lattice QCD and lattice perturbation theory, The Ohio State University, 25 April 2012.
- The b-quark mass from two-loop lattice perturbation theory, Jefferson Lab, 12 December 2011.